Keith Wyatt - Talkin' Blues Part 2
Keith Wyatt Talkin' Blues Part 2. Guitar World. With more than 150-plus minutes of instruction, Talkin' Blues, Part 2 provides you with 10 new in-depth video lessons on essential blues musical elements and guitar-playing techniques.
For more than 35 years, Keith Wyatt has been active as a guitarist and educator specializing in American music. He is a prolific author of books, instructional videos and columns on subjects ranging from theory and ear training to beginning guitar methods and blues and "roots" styles.
Keith Wyatt's Talkin' Blues, Part 2 DVD will teach you:
- "Street Jazz" chord extensions and alterations
- Soloing over chord substitutions
- How to play like Blink Blake and Charlie Christian
- How to match the solo to the song
- "Dead thumb (or pick)" technique
- Conversational phrasing
- Sixth and ninth chords
- The New Orleans sound
- and much more! Get this deeper dive into the blues today!
Running time: 150 min
Video: AVC, 720x480, 16:9, 25.000 fps, 8000 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz, ~ 128.0 Kbps, 2 ch
Size: 4.23 Gb