Guitar & Bass Winter 2010
Guitar & Bass Winter 2010 PDF download. For the last 16 years Guitar & Bass magazine has provided in-depth and essential reading for the serious guitarist, with dozens of guitar tests, playing techniques, an exclusive bass section and in-depth features on guitar heroes past, present and future. Each issue is packed full of reviews of the latest guitars, amps, effects and basses. Guitar & Bass magazine also delivers the informed verdict on home recording equipment and regularly offers tips on buying second hand and vintage gear. When you occasionally put down that guitar, it is also packed full of interviews with the great and good of guitardom!
Guitar & Bass Winter 2010 contents:
- Tony Hicks - As the Beatles had George Harrison, so the Hollies have Tony Hicks - still the backbone of the band after 47 years
- Zakk Wylde - Elbowed by Ozzy, Zakk is hurling himself with gusto into his Black Label Society
- Kirk Hammet - The Metallica man on the quest for improvement - and beating RSI
- Private collection - Ben Turner of Broken Souls Alliance is a fellow sufferer of Guitar Acquisition Syndrome. The result? Gibson acoustics, vintage Thinlines and Mustangs, Fender basses and a whole pile of others
- Gear of the Year - Whatever your budget, you'll find a world of inspiration in our pick of 2010's best guitars, basses, amps, effects and more!
- Jerry Garcia - We delve into the rootsy guitar stylings of the Grateful Dead's lauded leader
- Tim Commerford - Insights into the methods of the Rage Against The Machine bassist
Text Format PDF, 148 pages