Guitar Techniques June 1998
Guitar Techniques June 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques June 1998 contents:
- John Scofield - Slave to the rhythm but master of the groove - Sco talks cool jazz to Cliff Douse
- Main Transcription - Oxford popsters Supergrass bounce back with their acoustic hit "Late In The Day" - Unplugged champ Eric Roche explains all
- Lick Library - Take a look at Steve Cradock's guitar style in our Ocean Colour Scene sound safari!
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Riffs - Joe Satriani rocks back with some more six-string wizardry
- Easy Like... No one can wail like blues rock king Carlos Santana - find out how he does it!
- Shaun Baxter's Beyond Rock - Two hand tapping technique explored and explained
- Geoff's Blues - A look at Jimi Hendrix's blues rhythm style
- Taylor Made - An arrangement of the traditional folk tune "Danny Boy" for solo jazz guitar
- Unplugged - J S Bach's "Invention No 13" arranged for two guitars by Eric Roche and Phil Hilborne
- Theory In Practice - A different way of looking at chords - Dave Kilminister's in charge of the fourth form!
- GT Tips - Play with a chum or two in perfect harmony - GT shows you how!
- Hot Country - Electric country soloing ideas direct from the dude ranch of GT's stetson-sporting cowpoke tutor Lee Hodgson
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 75 pages