Guitar Techniques Christmas 1998
Guitar Techniques Christmas 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Christmas 1998 contents:
- Peter Frampton - From Humble Pieman to rock sensation in a single bound! Baby, we just love your way!
- Cover Feature: 10 party pieces 10 guaranteed all-time crowd-pleasers
- Garbage: Get their guitar sound in the bin
- Mick Taylor: John Mayall's bluestastic "Me And My Women"
- Peter Frampton: The evergreen "Show Me The Way"
- "Got rest ye Merry Gentlemen" - A Christmas carol to in time for yuletide
- Country Hoedown: The oft-requested gt country column tune.
- Jimmy Van Heusen: "The Second Time Around" goes solo
- Mixolydian mode soling - It's a little bit jazz, a little bit blues
- Using major triads - Enhance your rhythm playing
- Open string chord voicings - Add some jangle to your guitar parts
- How do pick-ups actually work? Don't know a humbucker from a hooch? Well, read on, matey
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 64 pages