Bass Player October 2012
Bass Player October 2012 PDF. Bass Player is a monthly magazine which was founded in 1989. The magazine is dedicated to providing information for bass players. The publication provides equipment reviews, instructional lessons for bass players, interviews with well known and up and coming bass artists, and music just for bass guitar. Tutorials and lessons for bass players in Bass Player Magazine PDF include learning different music styles and songs.
Bursting with the latest news from the bass community, showcasing the ‘great and less-great work’ of a bass star and interviews with bass players. Perfect for beginner and advanced level players, you’ll find helpful lessons in every issue of Bass Player to improve your technique. You’ll also find reviews of the latest gear to upgrade your kit to the best on the market. Bringing you the latest product reviews, news and updates from the bass community, you’ll find everything from genuine rock and jazz to metal and funk bass features.
Bass Player October 2012 contents:
- Bryan Beller. Is Bryan Beller the hardest-working man in bassdom? From taking huge stages with Dethklok to playing tiny R&B house concerts, Beller never seems to run out of gigs - or energy.
- Juan Alderete De La Pena. “Learning how to navigate through life - that's how you navigate through your career". Sage words from a genre-spanning veteran who's seen it all
- Rob Wasserman. Setting Woody Guthrie's words to music in a unique decade-long project Nbte of Hope. By J.D. Considine
- COMMUNITY. The Real World, Dig My Rig, Court of Opinion
- EXPO. Galloping Steve Harris
- NEW GEAR. Products from Gretsch, G&L Epiphone & more
- TECH BENCH. Plug-ins & synth basses
- OUTTAKES. Scott Thunes, beached
- BOB BABBITT. Remembering a legend
- MARC PERO. Breaking booties with Papa Grows Funk
- MEET YOUR MAKER. Keith Roscoe of Roscoe Guitars
- NIKKI MONNINGER. Inspiring conviction with Silversun Pickups
- MARKBASS. Big Bang Amp
- DEAN MARKLEY strings
- BLAST CULT. 145 upright bass & pickup system
- BLUES YOU CAN USE. Slow burn
- JAZZ CONCEPTS. Solo building blocks
Text Format PDF, 92 pages.