Bass Player March - April 1991
Bass Player March - April 1991 PDF. Bass Player is a monthly magazine which was founded in 1989. The magazine is dedicated to providing information or bass players. The publication provides equipment reviews, instructional lessons for bass players, interviews with well known and up and coming bass artists, and music just for bass guitar. Tutorials and lessons for bass players in Bass Player Magazine PDF include learning different music styles and songs.
Bursting with the latest news from the bass community, showcasing the ‘great and less-great work’ of a bass star and interviews with bass players. Perfect for beginner and advanced level players, you’ll find helpful lessons in every issue of Bass Player to improve your technique. You’ll also find reviews of the latest gear to upgrade your kit to the best on the market. Bringing you the latest product reviews, news and updates from the bass community, you’ll find everything from genuine rock and jazz to metal and funk bass features.
Bass Player March - April 1991 contents:
- Special Technique Issue. Everything you need to slap, tap, and groove your way to better chops!
- A Groove Is Born. Writing song on the bass puts you in the driver's seat. If you've never tried, this will got you started. By Karl Coryat
- Slap Summit. Acoustic legend Milt Hinton and electric whiz Darryl Jones get together to discuss and compare their slapping styles. By Chris Jisi
- Debussy’s First Arabesque. An original arrangement for two extended-range basses, with performance notes, analysis, and practice suggestions.
- Bass-Synth Controllers. MIDI isn't just for keyboardists - there are systems out there for bass, too. Here's what to do if you decide to go digital. By Bunny Brunel
- The Fundamentals Of Tapping. Kjell Benner examines the theory and practice of two-handed tapping and presents a series of exercises. Includes "Swinging Savage," an original tapping composition written for Bass Player.Pedulla Bass Giveaway. Win Ihe gorgeous Pedulla PentaBuzz Signature on the cover!
- Warwick Bass/Trace Elliot Talent Contest. One last chance to win n complete rig worth nearly $7000!
- BP on TV, the Jaco Project. Tobias winner, and more!
- Charlie Jones. Robert Plant's bassman prefers attitude over flash
- Harvey Brooks. A '60s bass master cruises into the '90s
- Joe Frank Ferguson. Western-swing pioneer with Bob Wills
- Peavey Unity Bass. Neck-through construction for under $650
- Atlansia Stealth Bass
- Pearce B2P Amplifier
- Sadowsky Preamp
- Dave LaRue - Starting Out
- Rich Appleman - Theory
- Chuck Rainey - Improvisation
- Will Lee - Pocket Central
- Steve Rodby - Modern Acoustic
- Rick Turner - Bass Tech
- Anthony Jackson - Artistry
Text Format PDF, 84 pages.