Guitar Legends #76 (2004) – Slash
Mar 31 2016
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists.
Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices. This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #76 (2004) – Slash contents:
- Transcribed! Guns N’ Roses: “Welcome to the jungle”, “Live and let die”, “Paradise city”, “Knockin’ on heaven’s door”; Velvet Rovolver: “Slither”
- Young Guns – With their appetite for destruction and lust for kick-ass rock and roll, Guns N’Roses ruled the erly Nineties. On the occasion of the release of Live Era ’87-’93, guitarist Slash revisits his glory days.
- Agony N’excesses – Guns N’Roses’ Slash & Izzy Stradlin: Raunchy guitars and reckless reps.
- Smoking gun – His guitar style is a marvel of spontaneous combustion. His lifestyle is pretty much the same. Slash is back, with – and without – Illusions.
- Trial by fire – Slash and his new partner, Gilby Clarke, describe what it takes to make the grade in the world’s most notorious rock band.
- Rock of ages – In celebration of Appetite for Destruction’s 15th anniversary, Slash recalls the making of Guns N’Roses’ landmark album.
- Slash & Burn – The soft-spoken guitarist overcomes his humility to offer insights on the art of vibrato, avoiding “standard rock licks” and the importance of string muting.
- The Big Bang – The wild and true Hollywood story of how ex-Guns N’ Roses members Slash, Dull and Matt replaced their broken Axl with STP’s Scott Weiland and created the explosive Velvet Revolver.
- Velvet Crush – The eagerly anticipated release of Velvet Revolver’s debut album is finally upon us. After months of delays, scandal and rehab, the ultimate rock supergroup is ready to face the world. And they have a lot of explaining to do.
Text Format PDFDownload Guitar Legends #76 (2004) – Slash free and other lessons from our site