Guitar Techniques September 1998
May 31 2016
Guitar Techniques September 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques September 1998 contents:
- The smashing pumpkins – The full sex’n’drugs’n’rock’n’roll story of one of the world’s most successful bands. And the strange case of the GT Billy Corgan doppelganger!
- Queen – “One Vision”, taken from the album Live Magic. Brian May’s guitar part note for royal note!
- Uli jon roth – The A-Z of Great Riffs looks at the ex-Scorpions axeman – bit of a Hendrix influence, perhaps?
- Deep Purple – Ritchie Blackmore’s second solo from “Lazy”: blues guitar with a rock edge.
- Radiohead – A full transcription of the band’s hit single “Just” from the album The Bends.
- Ry cooder slide style – Snail’s Pace Slim examines the slide style of one of the genre’s true masters.
- Jimmy Van Heusen – Martin Taylor’s arrangement of the jazz standard “Polka Dots and Moonbeams” for solo guitar.
- Reef – Everything you need to know about Kenwyn House’s guitar antics!
- Altered Tunings – An introduction to drop D tuning, as used by Neil Young and Kurt Cobain.
- Extended Arpeggios – Spice up your solos with some well-honed twiddly bits!
- Sliding Fourths – Country players like Dann Huff and Brent Mason swear by stuff like this!
- Blues Position Playing – You’ll never get lost on your fretboard again – learn some energy saving blues moves.
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 73 pages