Guitar Techniques August 1998
May 28 2016
Guitar Techniques August 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We’ll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 1998 contents:
- Carl Verheyen – Not heard of him? Bet you have! Top LA session player, Supertramp guitarist and stunning solo artist tells you his practising secrects!
- Geoff’s Blues – Deep Purple’s rocky blues “Lazy” receives the Geoff Whitehorn treatment.
- Phil Hilborne’s A-Z Of Great Riffs – Toto guitar man Steve Lukather riffs out with “Party In Simon’s Pants’ – no, really!
- Main Transcription – Robben Ford’s exquisite “Ain’t Got Nothin” But The Blues’ is more than your regular three chord 12-bar – much, much more…
- Unplugged – The second guitar part from Rondo And Minore from Ferdinando Carulli’s Opus 34
- Shaun Baxter’s Beyond Rock – Extended arpeggios in rock – go on, include some in your playing!
- Taylor Made – An alternate take on Taylor’s “Mouse’s Spinney”.
- Easy Like…BB King – The undisputed king of the blues – join Lee Hodgson as he checks out some of BB’s royal licks!
- Lick Library – Stick’em up, punk – it’s the Fun Lovin’ Criminals!
- Hot Country – Master the technique of string-bending.
- Theory In Practice – Dave Kilminister comes over all atmospheric with some chords he, ahem, prepared earlier!
- GT Tips – Snail’s Pace Slim makes a welcome return to GT with the lowdown on playing slide guitar.
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 71 pages