Total Guitar June 2008
Total Guitar June 2008 PDF download. Complete issue, cover to cover. Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section.
Total Guitar June 2008 (#176) contents:
- Play like your heroes - Six of the world's biggest players spill their guts on how you can nail their techniques and become a better guitarist!
- The real 'Guitar Hero' - TG meets Marcus Henderson, the six-string genius behind the smash hit videogame
- Marah - Springsteen-approved rockers on their breakthrough album
- In Flames - The pioneers of melodic death metal explain their new direction
- Children of Bodom - Bloodthirsty, thrash-tastic shred! Alexi gives TG the album lowdown
- Icon: Tony Iommi - The godfather of heavy metal
- What I've learned: Mikael Aherfeldt - Opeth's death metal how-to
- Rocked & Rated: Epiphone Slash Les Paul; Group Test: V-shaped guitars under a grand; Round-up: overdrive pedals; Line 6 POD X3; Gretsch Electromatic; Ed's Shed
- Line 6 POD X3: this little modelling bean is the most powerful POD yet!
- Foals - Cassius
- Bad Company - Can't Get Enough
- Children of Bodom - Blooddrunk
- New Found Glory - Iris
- The Hives - Tick Tick Boom
- Strum-Along: Neil Diamond - Cherry, Cherry
- Novice - Create richer sounds by adding doublestops to your fingerpicking
- Video lesson: Mark Tremonti - Integrate minor pentatonics and major scales into your warm-ups
- Video lesson: Marty Friedman - In his last lesson, Marty creates melodic solos with arpeggios
- Video lesson: Alex Skolnick - Use jazzy 'outside' notes to add originality to your playing
- Acoustic 101 - DADGAD tuning opens up a ton of chordal possibilities
- Mojo Masters - Learn the rhythm tricks that gave the masters their mojo
- Get your grades - Ace your exams with the help of our Rockschool and RGT columns
Includes original mp3 tracks and videos
Text Format PDF, 96 pages