Rhythm magazine September 2010
Rhythm magazine September 2010 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine September 2010 (#181) contents:
- To celebrate Rhythms 25th anniversary we catch up with some of our most important cover stars. Featuring exclusive new interviews with Vinnie Colaiuta, Stewart Copeland, Taylor Hawkins, Nick Mason and many more...
- Jeff Porcaro. A classic Rhythm interview with one of the greatest session drummers ever
- Elvin Jones. Another classic interview unearthed, this time with jazz pioneer Elvin Jones
- Greatest Drum Innovations. We look back on the innovations that have changed the lives of drummers
- Pro Tips, Tricks and Lessons. Drum stars reveal their best-kept secrets about practice, warming up and more...
- The Track. Stone Temple Pilots' Eric Kretz reveals the songs that have influenced him most
- Jason Bonham's new band, Greatest Drummer poll results
- New gear on the Rhythm radar
- Unearthing weird and wonderful drum stuff
- New stuff from Lenny White, Gene Hoglan, Murderdolls, Asaf Sirkis and more
- Classic Track. Steve Gorman on the Black Crowes' 'Hard to Handle'
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- ddrum Reflex drum kit
- Gretsch Full Range snare drums
- DW 2000 bass drum pedals
- Roland TD-12KX electronic drum kit
- Drum lesson Full Track. Road To Nowhere - Talking Heads.
- Drum lesson Full Track. Mississippi Queen - Mountain.
- Drum lesson Rock. Play like Josh Freese.
- Drum lesson Fusion. Play like Tom Brechtlein.
- Double kick drills. Get busy with The Basics part 1.
- Rhythm section. Improve your band with Groupings of Five part 4
- Guest lesson. Frank Benbini Fun Lovin' Criminals looks at that intangible drumming quality: feel
- Drum lesson. Learn to play Twin Pedal Triplets.
- Drum video lesson. She Sells Sanctuary - The Cult.
- Drum clinic. Ergonomics & Technique. Playing without pain.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages