Rhythm magazine October 2011
Rhythm magazine October 2011 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine October 2011 (#195) contents:
- Chad Smith. The Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer on working with a new guitarist and his new, octoban-laden kit, plus super-producer Rick Rubin on the recording of the new Chilis' album
- Joby Burgess. The talented percussionist on playing oil drums and Fanta bottles
- Mot Your Kit. In the first of a new series, Rhythm shows you how to maintain your gear
- Cassell The Beatmaker. Award-winning songwriter and drummer with Plan В and The Streets
- Pete York talks about his career with The Spencer Davis Group and more
- Weird and wonderful drum gear. This month: a cardboard kit!
- New bands and drummers you need to have on your radar this month
- New stuff from Mastodon, Terri Lyne Carrington, Max Roach, Machine Head, Chickenfoot and more
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Ask Geoff. Your kit conundrums solved by our resident gear guru
- Tal Bergman (Joe Bonamassa) on the songs that mean the most to him
- Gretsch USA Standard Kit
- Tiki Snare Drums
- Alesis Performance Pad Pro
- Jalapeno V-L Series Kit
- TAMA Camco Pedal
- Mapex Meridian Retro Fusion Kit
- Drum lesson full track. All time Low - Weightless.
- Drum lesson full track. Sly and the Family Stone - Underdog.
- Classic Beats. Get to grips with the shuffle.
- Play better with metric modulation.
- Get to grips with The Blush-Da. A dynamic fill to refine your technique.
- Rhythm concepts. Improve your band with Accents and open Hi-Hats.
- Guest lesson. Richard Bailey - Calypso, Soca and Funk.
- Video Drum lesson. Black Stone Cherry - White Trash Millionaire
- Beginners. Groove Positions.
- Taking Notes. Learn to read Broken 16th Notes.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages