Rhythm magazine February 2012
Rhythm magazine February 2012 PDF download. Since 1985 Rhythm’s global team of percussion experts has delivered the most authoritative, user-friendly and exciting drum magazine on the planet. Inside each issue you’ll find the biggest interviews with the world’s hottest players, insightful features that take you deep into the history and fabric of drumming, useful practical tutorials to get you hands-on with your drums, exclusive video and audio tutorials on disc to help you dramatically improve your playing, whatever your level, plus gear advice, vintage kit unearthed and our verdict on the hottest new drum products. Rhythm: Everything a drummer needs!
So if you fancy yourself as the next Charlie Watts or the next Jimmy Chamberlain, then you need Rhythm magazine in your life to stay up to date with all the latest drumming news and need-to-know gossip. There are always really great fascinating interviews in this magazine with the best drummers around at the moment. Readers can get inspired and learn about all the intimate stories of the stars from these revealing interviews.
The magazine will also have technique sections with lessons and helpful detailed instructions with notes and diagrams to help you improve as quickly as possible. There will also usually be a free CD with the magazine which you can use as you are reading the magazine to help get a deeper understanding of the techniques required.
This magazine is a great mix of helpful drum lessons and interesting interviews and features on new kits and products. We think any drummer will love Rhythm magazine because the focus is entirely on them. We think that it is definitely time for every drummer to step out from behind their kit and into the spotlight.
Rhythm magazine February 2012 (#199) contents:
- Chris Adler. Lamb Of God's sticksman on the band's new album, getting through their gruelling live sets and why he is a reluctant soloist
- Manu Delago. Expert Hang player and the man providing the beats for Bjork
- Dave McClain. The metal drum god on Machine Head's rebirth and his fearsome technique
- Hot drummers for 2012. We round up 10 sticksmen to watch out for in the coming year
- Vintage Restoration. The third in our series showing you the best methods for bringing old drums back to life
- Interview. The Animals' John Steel recalls his band's huge success in the '60s on both sides of the Atlantic
- Weird and wonderful drum gear. This month: Rogers DualMatic drop clutch
- New stuff from Phil Seamen, Lloyd Ryan, Radiohead, Zoro, Neil Cowley Trio, Claus Hessler and more
- Kenny Aronoff, Jason Bittner and Karl Brazil open the doors to their worlds
- Your kit conundrums solved by our resident gear guru
- The Ramones' Richie Reinhardt on the songs that mean the most to him
- Pearl Masters Premium legend Kit
- Meinl HCS Cymbal Pack
- Ludwig Snare Drums
- PP 142 Cajon
- Dixon Black Widow Kit
- Full track. Sting - Englishman In New York
- Full track. Deep Purple - Smoke on the Water
- Classic beats. Get to grips with Linear Fills & Grooves
- Play better with Broken Doubles part 2.
- Get to grips with Crossover Fills
- Rhythm Concepts. Improve Your band with Stickings part 3
- Guest lesson. Robin Jones introducing the Conga part 1
- Beginners. Funky Bass challenges.
Text Format PDF, 132 pages