Pianist #122 PDF download. For the passionate players, or early beginners, Pianist PDF magazine will teach you the art of piano playing through professional advice, sheet music and lessons for all levels. Your piano playing journey starts here with the magazine that doubles as an entertaining read and the ultimate interactive piano teacher. Read, learn and play the piano with Pianist magazine every issue.
Pianist magazine PDF is adored internationally by those who have a passion for playing the piano. From Bach to Billy Joel, the magazine offers a wide range of music styles to learn from, as you don’t just read it - you play it too!
With PDF Pianist magazine you can expect nothing less than the very best when it comes to playing the instrument you love. You’ll have everything you need to play like an expert, including notes on technique, pedalling and interpretation, sheet music reviews, Q&As, teaching tips, in-depth ‘How to Play’ masterclasses, readers’ letters, piano news, interviews with top concert pianists and so much more!
Pianist #122 issue contents:
- Piano Round-Up. A new digital piano from Roland, plus a brilliant book written from the perspective of a piano tuner
- Daniil Trifonov. The Russian superstar on reinventing Bach, listening to Horowitz and why he won’t play with a rigid back
- How to Play Masterclass 1. Think of the accompaniment as the engine behind the melody, says Mark Tanner
- How to Play Masterclass 2. Graham Fitch presents a range of exercises aimed at coaxing the best out of your left hand
- How to Play 1. Melanie Spanswick teaches you how to work on the left hand chords in this romantic Chopin Cantabile
- How to Play 2. Try practising this left hand-only arrangement of On Wings of Song with both hands at first, suggests Nils Franke
- How to Play 3. Master the left hand first when learning Rachmaninov’s Prelude in E flat, says Lucy Parham
- Beginner Keyboard Class Lesson 49: Help for the left hand
- The Scores. An engaging piece by Hiller, upbeat blues from Geraghty, a dreamy work from Hahn and memories of autumn from Wilson G Smith
- Piano Teacher Help Desk. Left hand development is a gradual process, explains Kathryn Page, who recommends some exercises and pieces to present to your students
- Pianist@20. Editor Erica Worth takes a trip down memory lane and looks back over the past twenty years
- Repertoire. Nils Franke explores the left hand repertoire and explains that there’s way more to discover than showy encores
- 100 years of Gyorgy Cziffra. From stealing trains to months of imprisonment, Warwick Thompson is mesmerised by the life (and the music) of this extraordinary Hungarian virtuoso
- Album Reviews. Five stars for Leif Ove Andsnes and Stephen Hough, intriguing Busoni from Peter Donohoe plus some summer-inspired treats from Isata-Kanneh Mason
- Sheet Music Reviews. Includes contemporary works by Ben Crosland, a hefty 230-page volume of Beethoven from Wiener Urtext and ways to improve your scales from Faber
Text Format PDF + Audio Mp3, 86 pages