Guitar Techniques March 2017
Guitar Techniques March 2017 PDF and Mp3 CD download. Take the UK’s foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT’s Abba to Zappa policy means that there’s always something for everyone! We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks and video master class to let readers play along.
Guitar Techniques March 2017 (#266) contents:
- Technique Makeover. Top 10 problems solved!. New Year Revolution! Richard Barrett looks at 10 common areas where our guitar playing can suffer, then provides brilliant examples to hone each one back into shape for the coming year.
- Go Latin! 10 fabulous flavours explored. Beat the cold winter nights! Snuggle up with your nylon-string to learn Bossa, Merengue, Samba, Beguine and other sizzling Latin styles.
- George Handel. Largo: Ombra Mai Fu. Bridget Mermikides arranges and transcribes one of the Austrian master's deepest and most captivating pieces for solo classical guitar.
- Blues. Les Davidson introduces one of the most iconic of all bluesmen - the legendary Freddie King.
- Rock. Martin Cooper is mad for it, as he examines the lead and rhythm style of Noel Gallagher.
- Hard Rock. Charlie Griffiths looks at Journey's stunning lead guitarist, the ever-brilliant Neal Schon.
- Jazz. John Wheatcroft delves into the playing of a jazz guitar titan - the awesome George Benson.
- Acoustic. Sheryl Crow is one of the finest singer-songwriters of recent decades. Stuart Ryan looks at her acoustic accompaniment style.
- Creative Rock. Shaun Baxter with the last in this present mini series looking at sus4 triads in the Mixolydian.
- Chord Camp. Iain Scott shows how using artificial harmonics can add beauty to your chords and lines.
- In The Woodshed. Charlie Griffiths combines two techniques - string skipping and alternate picking - to create some amazing sounding licks.
- Video Masterclass Part 2. Aynsley Lister is one of the UK's most highly regarded blues-rock guitarists. Aynsley lends an insight into his soloing thought processes.
Text Format PDF, 100 pages. Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson enclosed.