Guitar Legends #99 (2007) - ZZ Top
Guitar Legends #99 2007 ZZ Top PDF. Guitar Legends magazine PDF download. Featuring ZZ tops' Billy Gibbons and his Top 10 weirdest guitars, stories of the backstage action on tour and hunting rare guitars in Russia. Also includes the complete history of Texas blues and rock and the stories behind ZZ Top's greatest hits!
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #99 (2007) - ZZ Top contents:
- Transcribed: "Beer drinkers & hell raisers", "I'm bad, I'm nationwide", "La grange", "Tush", "Sharp drissed man"
- Cars, guitars & three unlikely rock stars - How an eccentric Texan named Billy F. Gibbons invented and reinvented ZZ Top.
- Prime Cuts - Billy Gibbons recalls three decades of Texas excess.
- Double Back - With Recycler, ZZ Top looked to the future by going back to their roots. Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill recall how it felt to boogie again.
- Use your illusion - Blues bad-asses? Pop visionaries? Media magicians? Will the real ZZ Top please stand up!
- The good, the rad & the ugly - The erudite, enigmatic Mr. Gibbons offers his comments on 10 of the most bizarre items in his prodigious guitar collection.
- The hoard tour - Join Billy Gibbons on a fabulous odyssey across the globe in seach of guitars wild, weird and wonderful.
- A Texan in New York - As ZZ Top prepared to release their 1999 album, the rockin' and raunchy XXX, Guitar World spent a long and fascinating night on the town with Billy Gibbons.
- Liquor in the front, poker in the rear - With Mescalero, their first album after a five-year absence, ZZ Top proved that the bawdy bad boys of boogie rock could still raise hell with the best of 'em.
- Life on ZZ street - Mellow down easy with nasty dog and funk king Billy F. Gibbons, the Houston kid who has seen his Li'I OI' Band from Texas go from nationwide boogie boys to international ambassadors of blues rock.
- The history of Texas blues
Text Format PDF, 89 pages