Guitar Legends #109 (2009) - Classic Rock Explosion!
Guitar Legends #109 2009 Classic Rock Explosion PDF. Guitar Legends magazine PDF download. This magazine takes you back in time to late Sixties, the Seventies and the Eighties. In this one jam-packed issue, you get a look at the greatest bands that shaped rock and roll, including Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Van Halen, AC/DC and many others. Plus, Guitar Legends: Classic Rock tells you the stories behind the era's most important albums and songs. To make the package complete, we give you the TAB, including bass lines, for five hit songs from the classic rock canon.
Guitar Legends Magazine is a special choice magazine for everyone who likes to read about master guitarists of all times. There comes some top class features with excellent collection of photos, interviews and exclusive features on guitarists. Every issue of this magazine has transcriptions of five songs. You will find the tablature of the songs, which you can play at your leisure. If you have been looking for great songs to practice on your guitar, this magazine delivers you some nice choices.
This magazine features only the legends. The true legends that have made their mark on the world of music get due attention through this magazine. Every issue of this magazine has the special choice read on all time favourite guitarists.
Guitar Legends #109 (2009) - Classic Rock Explosion contents:
- Transcribed: "Communication Breakdown" by Led Zeppelin, "Mother" by Pink Floyd, "Whole Lotta Rosie" by AC/DC, "Mr. Brownstone" by Guns N' Roses, "Legs" by ZZ Top
- 1969: The greatest year in rock - Guitar Legends takes a month-by-month look at the albums and events that shaped 1969, the most pivotal year in rock and roll.
- The Seventies - With Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Queen and Kiss at the height of their powers, it's no wonder this is remembered as the "classic" rock era.
- The making of Pink Floyd's The Wall - The chronicle of rock's grandest concept album and how it nearly destroyed its creators.
- The Eighties - From Metallica to Motley Crue, from Van Halen to Iron Maiden... It was the golden age of virtuoso guitar playing, thrash metal, long hair and groupies.
- The Making of AC/DC's: Back in Black - Guitar Legends celebrates the enduring appeal of an all-time classic album that nearly wasn't made.
- The Making of Guns n' Roses': Appetite for Destruction - Slash recalls the making of the band's landmark album.
- Greatest guitar stories - Keith Richards, Edward Van Halen, Ozzy Osbourne, Pete Townshend and other heroes tell incredible tales.
- Primes Cuts - The tales of the tunes, told by the artists who wrote and recorded them. Featuring: ZZ Top's Billy Gibbons, Jethro Tull's Ian Anderson and Martin Barre, Kiss' Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons, Edward Van Halen, AC/DC's Angus Young
- Inside tracks - The stories behind classic rock's greatest songs.
Text Format PDF, 88 pages