Guitar & Bass July 2011
Guitar & Bass July 2011 PDF download. Complete issue, cover to cover. For the last 16 years Guitar & Bass magazine has provided in-depth and essential reading for the serious guitarist, with dozens of guitar tests, playing techniques, an exclusive bass section and in-depth features on guitar heroes past, present and future. Each issue is packed full of reviews of the latest guitars, amps, effects and basses. Guitar & Bass magazine also delivers the informed verdict on home recording equipment and regularly offers tips on buying second hand and vintage gear. When you occasionally put down that guitar, it is also packed full of interviews with the great and good of guitardom!
Guitar & Bass July 2011 contents:
- Jeff Beck - The maestro remembers Les Paul and tells us why he chose to put down his Strat to pay tribute to the man for his new rock'n'roll DVD
- Matt Schofield - Schofield's a busy man - a top new album, a tuition DVD and Jam sessions with Buddy Guy
- Donovan - With a lion's share of hits, and a penchant for snazzy guitars, Donovan discusses his career
- Little Barrie - Armed with some tasty axes, Barrie Cadogan mulls over his new record and Primal Scream
- To mend or not to mend - Know when you should fix your guitar and when you should put it out to pasture...
- Play like Rory Gallagher - Douglas Noble gives you a quickfire lesson in how to mimic the licks of the Irish icon
- Play like Donald 'Duck' Dunn - He's behind more classy basslines that you'd expect. We unlock the door to Dunn's magic
- Rory Gallagher - The story behind why he went solo and how the new 'lost' album came to light
- Fender 60th Anniversary Telecaster - Fitting tribute or pale comparison? Fender's tribute to its eternal icon
- Peavey HP Single Cut SC-1 & SC3 - Peavey's dashing new duo of budget rockers offer solid build quality with some neat twists
- Louis Electric Buster & KR12 combos - If Louis Electric's new top-end combos are good enough for Keef, they're good enough for us
- Blackstar HT-Reverb, HT-Delay & HT-Modulation - Blackstar's latest chunky stompers deliver the goods at an affordable price
- Line 6 M5 Stompbox Modeler - The modelling giant's tidy new unit houses every effect under the sun.
- Moen GEC9 - A sleek solution to clearing up the on-stage clutter and at a very attractive price indeed
- Takamine Gmini-NS & Egmini-BK - Small, slinky, with more besides; two delectable new minis from Takamine
- Epiphone Dave Navarro Signature - Lovers of all-black goth styling will flock to Navarro's tempting new signature
- Danelectro '58 Longhorn Bass & '56 Single Cutaway Bass - Fun, stylish and full of character, these two four-strings are the whole package
- Genz Benz Streamliner 900 & ShuttleMAX 9.2 - Two stunning new heads for valve-loving players who are serious about bass
- Chunk Systems Brown Dog & Agent OOFunk Mark II - A neat funk box and a nice palette of fuzz from Down Under...
- Surf's Up - We wax down our boards to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Surf guitar, and look at how Dick Dale and the gang rode the wave to glory
- Private Collection - Doug Wilkes' haul of guitars covers everything from the sublime to the ridiculous - it's a true feast for the eyes
Text Format PDF, 148 pages