Guitar Techniques December 1996
Guitar Techniques December 1996 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue. Another guitar magazine of British publishers. The main theme of the publication very clearly indicated in the title - guitar technique. Guitar lessons are not only (and not so much) from the stars, namely the best guitar instructors planets occupy pages of a magazine, making it a necessary thing for anyone who wants to keep abreast of modern guitar playing.
The Guitar Techniques tutors’ workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques December 1996 contents:
- Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
- Jazz Standard - I remember Clifford (Arranged by Frank Evans)
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z of Great Riffs - G: Rory Galagher
- Albert King - Crosscut Saw
- Fleetwod Mac - Oh Well
- Pink Floyd - Shine On Your Crazy Diamond
- Hot Country - Winter Service (Lesson by Lee Hodgson)
- Steely Dan - Haitian Divorce
- Leo Kottke - Twilight Time
- Paul Gilbert's Killer Guitar Workout
Original Mp3 audio tracks included
Text Format PDF, 64 pages