Guitar Techniques Winter 2002
Guitar Techniques Winter 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Winter 2002 contents:
- Black Sabbath: "Iron Man" - Full tab and backing for the sci-fri classic from the "Paranoid" album Includes Vocals!
- AC/DC: "You Shook Me All Night Long" - From the timeless "Back In Black" album, this will help your rhythm and lead playing
- Michael Schenker: "Into The Arena" - A testing instrumental piece from the highly influential guitarist's 1980 solo debut
- II Scorching metal licks - Guthrie Govan dispenses II scary metal licks that will keep any solo red hot!
- Nu-metal riff techniques - Learn some new hard-hitting techniques from Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach and Linkin Park
- How to read music - We can all read tab, but how many of us can read proper music? We show you how!
- Alt tunings made easy - Eric Roche guides you through a few basics for playing in non-standard tuning. This month: DADGAD
- Funk - In the first installment of a regular funk guitar slot, we look at the famous style of Chic's Nile Rodgers
- Country - This new country lesson will give you lots of ideas for new rhythm riffs and licks
- Global guitar - Dave Kilminster shows you how to master Afro-Cuban guitar as we look at the "Mozambique" rhythm
- Guitar Gym - This -step legato workout will make your fretting fingers stronger and faster!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pages