Guitar Techniques October 2001
Guitar Techniques October 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques October 2001 contents:
- Chet Atkins Style study - Lee Hodgson dissects the late great countryman's style PLUS!
- "Over The Rainbow" - A full transcription of Atkins' unique interpretation of the "Wizard Of Oz" theme
- Stevie Ray Vaughan "Couldn't Stand The Weather" - Turbocharge your blues licks by learning the whole of SRV's classic
- David Bowie "Space Oddity" - 12-string rhythm and tasteful lead licks to learn from this legendary No 1
- Richie Kotzen "A Step Away" - Improve your blues-rock phrasing with this solo piece from the ex-Poison star
- Gaspar Sanz "Canarios" - This acoustic baroque dance will help you develop your left-hand technique
- Robben Ford-style blues - Guthrie Govan reveals how you can jazz up your blues licks
- Daily fingerstyle workout - Get good fast, with these daily right-hand exercises
- Grunge soloing - Nirvana-style leads made easy with this "punk picking" workshop
- Essential country rhythm - Make the most of simple chords with these country rhythm chops
- Mixing modes - Mix modes in one chord progression
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages