Guitar Techniques October 1998
Guitar Techniques October 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques October 1998 contents:
- Bob Brozman - He's an authority on National Steel guitars and no means slide guitar player - and he knows his Mateus Rose wine bottles!
- The Beatles - George Harrison's acoustic masterpiece "Here Comes the Sun" from the legendary Abbey Road album
- Steve Vai - The inestimable Mr V shakes up this month's A-Z of Great Riffs - we are not worthy, etc...
- Led Zeppelin - Geoff Whitehorn dissects Jimmy Page's chaotic blues guitar on "I Can't Quit You"
- Zakk Wylde - The wizard from Ozzy's band finds himself under Jamie Humphries' style microscope
- Spanish tunning - Slide into some sweet blues with Slim's bottleneck primer
- Martin Taylor - gt's resident jazz superstar looks at another Jimmy Van Heusen standard
- Skunk anansie - Learn the secrets of Ace's sound
- Altered tunings - How low can you go by dropping a couple of strings?
- Extended arpeggios - Just what you need for a night on the fretboard!
- Major to minor - How easy is to swap from rock and country and back again?
- Pentatonic soloing - A few more ways of using those well-known scale shapes
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 73 pages