Guitar Techniques November 1998
Guitar Techniques November 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques November 1998 contents:
- Richie Sambora - Bon Jovi's guitarist discusses the solo life and his new album, Undiscovered Soul
- Status Quo - gt pays tribute to the backbone of British rock with a transcription of "Whatever You Want"
- Steve Vai - Richie Sambora describes him as a "technique monster". Can you tame his music?
- Bon Jovi - Rock out with New Jersey's finest: "Lay Your Hands on Me"
- Michael Hedges - The acoustic maestro pays tribute to John Lennon with "Lenono"
- Jimmy Van Heusen - Martin Taylor looks at another classic jazz standard: "Here's That Rainy Day"
- The Deftones - Prepare to de-tune with the Stateside rockers
- Learn a few tricks with gt's simple three-step guide to delay
- Extended arpeggios - Expand your solos with lateral movement
- Digital dexterity - A 10-step workout to get your fingers in shape
- Pentatonic key changes - Getting from A to C needn't be so hard
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 69 pages