Guitar Techniques May 2004
Guitar Techniques May 2004 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2004 contents:
- Joe Satriani: Flying In A Blue Dream - Satch's instrumental masterpiece
- Gary Moore: Back On The Streets - A rock classic from the legendary Irish guitarist
- Johnny Winter: Rock And Roll Hoochie Koo - White men can play the blues!
- Play Like Brian May - Phil Hilborne turns the spotlight on Queen's axeman
- J. S. Bach: Prelude From Cello Suite No I - Arranged for acoustic guitar by Eric Roche
- Country - Lee Hodgson studies pedal steel effects for guitar
- Charlie Parker: Billie's Bounce - A jazz gem in the style of Keith Jarrett, George Benson and Charlie himself
- Funk - Jason Sidwell shows you how to funk like Ronny Jordan
- Soloing school - Guthrie Govan finds new sounds in familiar scales
- How to read music - David Mead explains how to put reading into practice
- Guitar gym - An Al Di Meola-style shredding workout with Shaun Baxter
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 82 pages