Guitar Techniques May 2002
Guitar Techniques May 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2002 contents:
- Rock guitar made easy - How to turn your rock licks into somethin' mo' bluesy. Yup
- Eric Clapton: Reconsider Baby - Learn EC's take on the Lowell Fulson classic, as featured on his "From The Cradle" elpee
- Buddy Guy: Five Long Years - Another blues classic from Guy's Grammy winning "Damn Right, l've Got The Blues"
- Brian Setzer: Rock This Town - The much-requested Stray Cats guitarist makes another appearance in GT. This time we dissect one of his biggest hits...
- Rock'n'roll primer - How to nail the basics, from rhythms to hot licks
- Jacques Stotzem: Sur Vesdre - Eric Roche analyses the unique style of this Belgian fingerstyle virtuoso
- Fernando Sor: Study In A Major - One of Sor's most beautiful pieces is also the hardest to play. We show you how...
- Rock Mutations I - Guthrie Govan looks at harmonics licks and tricks
- Country - Using the pentatonic major scale in solos
- Beginners - A primer in Chet Atkins-style Travis picking
- Fingerstyle - Ragtime-style syncopation
- Jazz - Soloing over standards part II
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 78 pages