Guitar Techniques May 2001
Guitar Techniques May 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques May 2001 contents:
- John Hammond - Legendary blues stylist talks about his collaboration with Tom Waits
- Tom Petty - Nifty guitar work meets an "American Girl"
- Joe Zawinul - Blues meets jazz on "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy"
- Adrian Legg masterclass - A full rendition of "Cajun Interlude" with words of guidance from the master himself
- Pierre Bensusan - Pierre's own transcription and recording of "The Last Pint"
- George Gershwin - Martin Taylor adds the chords to gt's build-your-own "I Got Rhythm"
- JS Bach - Take your partners for the Sarabande from Bach's third lute suite
- Jimi Hendrix - Guthrie takes a detailed look at Jimi's chord embellishments
- Stop it! - Using double stops in country guitar playing
- Beginning blues soloing - First steps in blues wailing - head on down to the Delta with Dave K
- Playing over dominant chords - Beware the Superlocrian, my son...
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 70 pages