Guitar Techniques March 2004
Guitar Techniques March 2004 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 2004 contents:
- Eric Clapton: Cocaine - Learn to play his legendary version of Cocaine with Jamie Humphries
- Eddie Van Halen: Eruption - Dave Kilminster transcribes one of the most admired instrumentals in rock history
- Travis: Sing - Full transcription of the hit single by one of Scotland's biggest-selling bands
- T-Bone Walker: Stormy Monday Blues - Legendary blues track transcribed by Guthrie Govan, as played by three giants of the genre
- 10th anniversary rock jam: Play like the greats - Phil Hilborne conjures up a dream jam session in the styles of GT's 10 most requested guitar players
- Jazz - Pete Callard studies comping voicings
- Funk - Red Hot Chili Peppers in the spotlight
- Soloing school - How do you make sure you have continuity in your soloing? Guthrie Govan explains...
- How to read music - David Mead focuses on the importance of timing
- Martin Taylor - Fingerstyle jazz legend shows how to build on your soloing by using chromatic scales
- Guitar gym - Shaun Baxter on the scale that everyone needs to know
- GT index - Can't remember which issue that elusive Hendrix tab was in? Find all the answers here!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 80 pages