Guitar Techniques March 2001
Guitar Techniques March 2001 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques March 2001 contents:
- Aynsley Lister - A smouldering young gun on the British blues scene
- Deep Purple - Ritchie Blackmore lets loose on an early Purple instrumental, "Wring That Neck"
- Yngwie Malmsteen - Love him or hate him you've got to admin the guy can play!
- Woody Mann - Acoustic instrumental finesse on "Top Hat"
- Vinnie Moore - Part two of our exclusive masterclass - this month, the solo!
- Martin Taylor - Taking a first look at the be-bopper's delight - Gershwin's "I Got Rhythm"
- Sylvius Weiss - The classical column enters the Baroque era with the prelude to Weiss' Suite IV
- Country picking - Lee Hodgson offers some advice on perfect picking technique
- Combining 4/4 and 7/8 - Superimposing time signatures isn't just for guitar superheroes!
- Beginning funk rhythm - Wanna funk out like the Chili Peppers? Dave K leads the way!
- Jazz chord progressions - Just what are the chords that the jazzmen use? Shaun Baxter gives you the lowdown
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 79 pages