Guitar Techniques July 2000
Guitar Techniques July 2000 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 2000 contents:
- Robert Fripp - The Crimson King's guide to Guitar Craft and thowing soft fruit...
- Eric Clapton - Vintage EC from his Beano-reading days with The Bluesbreakers
- Paul Gilbert: A shredder's delight - just add attitude!
- Colin Reid - A fingerpicking workout from an up-and-coming stringster
- Marilyn Manson - Eurythmics' "Sweet Dreams" as you've never heard it before
- Martin Taylor - A few solo ideas from the jazz master
- Rhythm Tips - Lee Hodgson demonstrates some comping ideas to add to your collection
- Flamenco - First steps in playing authentic flamenco guitar with "Malaguena"
- Organ Soloing - Stealing ideas from the keyboard kingdom and putting them on the fretboard
- Beginning slide guitar - Dave K - back on the bottleneck
- Modal soloing - Ripping it up with some Jazz Metal licks
- Win King Crimson's new CD - Your chance to bid for The ConstruKction of Light
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 77 pages