Guitar Techniques July 1999
Guitar Techniques July 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques July 1999 contents:
- The blues band - Guitarists Dave Kelly and Tom McGuinness get a gt grilling
- The Rolling Stones - 1973's classic hit, "Angie"
- Zz top - "Jesus Just Left Chicago"
- Robert Cray - The solo to "Porch Light"
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Blues deluxe on "Blue on Black"
- Davey Graham - The fingerstyle classic "Anji"
- Jazz soloing - More tips from Martin Taylor
- Chordal Tapping - Two hands on the neck
- Ionian mode soloing - Major scale mayhem
- Country string bending - Jerry Donahue's secrets revealed!
- Beginning blues rhythm
- First steps on classical guitar - The correct playing position
- Riff of the century...
- Using two amps on stage
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 73 pages