Guitar Techniques January 2002
Guitar Techniques January 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 2002 contents:
- Rock guitar made easy - In the second installment of our beginner-friendly workshop, we look at the secrets of better string bending
- Jimi Hendrix: Killing Floor - Jimi out this superb version of a Howlin'Wolf classic for a BBC session. Let's join him...
- 10 killer Hendrix licks - As a bonus lesson to follow "Killing Floor", here are 10 killer Hendrix licks to add to your repertoire
- Eric Clapton: Key To love - From the Bluesbreakers "Beano" album, 'Key To Love sees EC in hot solo form.
- Staind: It's Been A While - This huge hit from one of America's hottest new bands features some severely downtuned rhythm playing. Here's how to play it.
- Eric Roche: The Theme From M*A*S*H - Guitar Techniques' fingerstyle expert unveils a wonderful arrangement of this classic film theme for solo acoustic guitar
- Mauro Giuliani: Allegro In D Major - This classic piece by the Viennese master contains many ideas to develop dixterity and co-ordination in both hands
- Blues Mutations II - In the second part of his Blues Mutations series, Guthrie Govan looks at the style of Carlos Santana
- Southern Rock Rhythm - We show you how to play swing rhythm in the style of Southern rockers Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Session styles: motown - How to play the rhythm fills heard on 100s of soul hits
- How to train your ears - Learning country tracks without a chord sheet...
- Fingerstyle - Incorporating open-string chords
- Metal Modes - Yngwie Malmsteen-style soloing
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pages