Guitar Techniques January 1999
Guitar Techniques January 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 1999 contents:
- Robert Fripp - A young person's guide to creating amazing orchestral effects from one guitar - check out the bonus track on the CD!
- King Crimson - Fripp's amazing "Moto Perpetuo"
- Whitesnake - Gawd! Even the A-Z's wearing spandex!
- Gary Moore - The classic "Parisienne Walkways" - c'est bon
- Chet Atkins - Play a waltz in the style of the master
- Handel - "Fireworks Music" for acoustic guitar
- Film 98 - Martin Taylor's widescreen arrangement
- 3 colours red - Take a look at their guitar style
- Cover feature: get started - Starts this month - all you need to know to put you on the road to guitar stardom
- 10 top tapping licks - Using all eight fingers on the fretboard
- Mixolydian mode soloing - Major fusion alert!
- Soloing over major triads - Hey, everyone needs to know this!
- Win Robert Fripp cds - Enter the gates of paradise
- Win beginner's videos - Your very own TV tutor
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 72 pages