Guitar Techniques January 1998
Guitar Techniques January 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques January 1998 contents:
- Reeves Gabrels - David Bowie's right-hand man invokes something of a sonic maelstrom with some hi-tech virtual guitar!
- The Attitude Song - Steve Vai's guitar masterpiece in extreme close up! Last year Steve dusted off this astounding instrumental once more for the G3 tour. This month, we bring you the most in-depth analysis this song has ever received. Learn Steve's or Mike Keneally's part and play along to the specially recorded backing tracks on the GT CD!
- Jazz Standard - "In A Sentimental Mood" Duke Ellington's beautiful ballad arranged for solo guitar
- Geoff's Blues - Minors Aloud! Just how do you over a chord arrangement for minor blues?
- Unplugged - Eric Clapton's Grammy-winning acoustic hit, "Change The World", receives the GT unplugged treatment
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z Of Great Riffs - Q-Queensryche: American prog rockers breeze in for some stately riffs!
- Beyond Rock: Giant Steps - Part 2 Shaun Baxter looks at the rhythm guitar part behind this be-bop classic
- Taylor Made - Auld Lang Syne Part 2 Martin Taylor's second solo arrangement of this well-known traditional song
- Hot Country - Work some special bending techniques into your playing e and imitate a slide guitar!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 74 pages