Guitar Techniques February 2007
Guitar Techniques February 2007 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 2007 (#135) contents:
- The Vaughan Brothers: D/FW. Blues Brothers.
- The Shadows: The Savage. Hanky Panky!
- Dream Theatre: Erotomania. Sexual Obsession.
- Francisco Tarrega: Recuerdos De La Alhambra. The Art Of Tremolo.
- Amazing Grace. This month Stuart Ryan transcribes his solo acoustic guitar arrangement of one of the most beautiful traditional songs ever written
- Turnarounds... John Lennon might argue that all you need is love. Well, John Wheatcroft reckons the budding blues player could do with a couple of choice turnarounds, intros and endings too!
- Rumors Era Mac... In the mood for some soft rock? Explore the guitar arrangements of Fleetwood Mac's most commercially successful incarnation, with Jonny Scaramanga...
- Limp Bizkit Style. Wes Borland and his band Limp Bizkit were at the forefront of the early '90s nu metal craze. Borland is still making great music and Martin Kennedy takes a close look at this style...
- Wah Thing! Get a good one and you can sound like a God; get a bad one and its squeak will drive you to hell. This month, Dario Cortese gives a few tips and tricks on the ever popular wah-wah pedal
- Sikth Sense. One of the more recent additions to the British metal scene, Sikth has gained a reputation as one of the most innovative bands around. Martin Goulding introduces us to their guitarist Pin...
- Odd Time Signatures. More irregular rhythm investigation with Shaun Baxter as we continue his series of articles devoted to playing in odd time by looking at the concept of compound time.
- Studying Arpeggios. In the second of this series aimed to help you pass RGT Grade 5 electric guitar, Tony Skinner outlines the arpeggios you will need to know.
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lessons included.
Text Format PDF, 68 pages