Guitar Techniques February 2005
Guitar Techniques February 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 2005 contents:
- Tommy Emmanuel - Guitar talk with the "world's" greatest player'!
- Led Zeppelin: What Is And What Should Never Be... - Justin Sandercoe tabs out Pagey's rhythm, riffs and lead on this Led Zepp II classic!
- The Eagles: Victim Of Love - Sleazy slide action, direct from Hotel California, transcribed by Jamie Humphries
- Pearl Jam: Yellow Ledbetter - Sweetness from Seattle with Hendrixy overtones, tabbed by Guthrie Govan
- Crosby, Stills, Nash And Young Four And Twenty - Learn to play this brilliant acoustic piece by the 60s and 70s supergroup, with Eric Roche
- Steve Lukather - The second installment of the Toto genius's exclusive video tutorial...
- Blues - Robin Trower is the influence for Guthrie Govan's latest blues feature
- Jazz - Pete Callard concludes his two-parter on John McLaughlin's fusion style
- Funk - Jason Sidwell examines the grooving style of The Brothers Johnson
- Harmony In My Head - New Feature! Dominic Pedler reveals the songwriting secrets of the greats!
- Martin Taylor - Play bass, chords and melody all at once, like our fingerstyle jazz legend
- Ear Training - David Mead's acclaimed series helps you develop a more musical ear
- Extreme Guitar - Odd note groups push you to the limits - but fear not, Mr. Baxter is in control!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video tutorials included.
Text Format PDF, 62 pages