Guitar Techniques February 2002
Guitar Techniques February 2002 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques February 2002 contents:
- Rock guitar made easy - Improve your hammer-ons and slurs in Jamie Humphries' essential guide to better soloing
- The Beatles: Something - GT pays tribute to George Hamison's finest moments and transcribes his greatest song
- Jeff Beck: Brush With The Blues - Beck at his best - can you handle these licks?
- The Black Crowes: Sting Me - This sassy tune from the US rockers reveals just how to play open G...
- Suzanne Vega: Luka - An exclusive fingerstyle arrangement of Vega's'87 hit by Guitar Techniques' acoustic maestro Eric Roche
- Mauro Giuliani: Study In A Minor - This classical piece is a great digit workout and a fine example of how to incorporate pedal tones
- Blues mutations III - Blues mutates into jazz, as Guthrie Govan's ongoing series dissects the style of Kenny Burrell
- ZZ Top style soloing - If your boogie yearns for the sound of the south, you need Billy Gibbons-style pinched harmonics. We show you how...
- Open string runs - Country legends such as Chet Atkins used this technique all the time. So can you...
- Session styles - Funk is back on the menu as we look at single-string lines in a modern vein
- Metal soloing - More neo-classical metal licks to cop as Shaun Baxter rifles through his phrygian mode box of tricky tricks
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 70 pages