Guitar Techniques December 1998
Guitar Techniques December 1998 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques December 1998 contents:
- John Lee Hooker - The legendary bluesman growis his way back with a compilation of his best work and a nice cosy chat with gt
- Eric Clapton - From those crazy days when Eric was Derek, ladeez and gentlemen, we bring you the most celebrated riff of all time. Yes! It's "Layla"...
- Steve Vai - A full transcription of "Bull Whip" from "Fire Garden Suite"
- Peter Green - "Looking Back" on vintage Greeny from the John Mayall era
- Albert Lee - Mr. Country Guitar rips it up on "Tiger Rag"
- The water is wide - The beautiful traditional American song arranged for acoustic guitar
- Martin Taylor - A solo jazz guitar arrangement of the Jimmy Van Heusen standard "Darn That Dream"
- Black grape - Get inside the guitar sound of the in black, er, grape
- Extended arpeggios - Final part! How to use arpeggios in your solos
- Using pentatonics - A minor pentatonic over a major chord? How can this be?
- Delay 2 - You remember Nuno Bettencourt's delay workout on the mega-selling Pornograffitti album, don't you? Well, now you can do it, too
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 70 pages