Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997
Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques Christmas 1997 contents:
- Hank Marvin - The Shad's guitarist makes a wonderful landing in the GT hot-seat!
- Wonderful Land: Hank and The Shad's stepping out in time-honoured fashion
- Jazz Standard: Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most Nothing to worry about for a couple of months then!
- Smash Hit: Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade's evergreen seasonal hit
- Geoff's Blues: Major Or Minor? Take a look at the major pentatonic and give your blues playing a facelift
- Unplugged: Silent Night. A solo version of the traditional carol
- Phil Hilborne's A-Z Of Great Riffs: P - Judas Priest Leather-clad raucous riffery
- Beyond Rock: Giant Steps - Be-Bop virtuoso John Coltrane's jazz masterpiece
- Taylor Made: Auld Lang Syne - A spesial solo guitar arrangement of this essential Hogmanay party piece!
- Hot Country: Intervals Part 4, Sevenths and octaves under the GT microscope
- GT Tips: The Whammy Pedal... What it does, what it sounds like and what you can with it!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 66 pages