Guitar Techniques August 1999
Guitar Techniques August 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques August 1999 contents:
- Robben Ford - A new CD and some live dates in the UK - time for a chat, then!
- The Beatles - John Lennon's beautiful ballad "Julia"
- Joe Walsh - "Life's Been Good" for The Eagles" guitar man
- Eric Johnson - Reach for the heights of "Manhattan"
- Thin Lizzy - Sizzling solos on "Waiting for an Alibi"
- The Faces - Downhome boogie from Rod'n'Ron - "Stay With Me"
- Jazz turnarounds - Cool jazz licks galore
- Country chords - Spice up your country life
- Odd time signatures - What do you do when the rhythm goes mad?
- Ionian mode soloing - Using the major scale to solo
- String bending for beginners - Got the push me, pull you blues...
- First steps on classical guitar - Alternating right hand fingers
- Vote for the riff of the century - There's still time to vote for the riffs that shook the earth!
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 72 pages