Guitar Techniques April 2005
Guitar Techniques April 2005 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 2005 contents:
- Queen: Brighton Rock - The lush guitar harmonies of Brian May's seaside-themed rock showcase tabbed in full
- ZZ Top: Tush - Pentatonics aplenty, as Jamie Humphries shows you how to play the Texan trio's 1975 hit
- Norah Jones: Creepin' In - Dave Kilminster transcribes the stonking bluegrass track with awesome Kevin Brett acoustic solo
- Guthrie Govan: Wonderful Slippery Thing - Thanks to popular demand, the illustrious Mr. Govan transcribes his Guitarist Of The Year winner
- GT interview: Deep blue - Walter Trout fills us in on his new album, and talks about making the switch from session to solo success
- Blues - Phil Hilborne focuses of the blues soloing skills of Gary Moore
- Jazz - Moving into the 80s as we conclude our look at the amazing John Scofield
- Martin Taylor - Play bass, chords and melody all at once, like our fingerstyle jazz legend
- Extreme Guitar - Whole tones all the way, as Shaun enters the world of synthetic scales
- Walter Trout - To-the-point guitar talk with America's fire-and-brimstone bluesman
- Jennifer Batten - The queen of two-handed tapping teaches you some of her top tricks
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video tutorials included.
Text Format PDF, 67 pages