Guitar Techniques April 2004
Guitar Techniques April 2004 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 2004 contents:
- UK: In The Dead Of Night - Tackle Allan Holdsworth's incredible axework!
- BB King: Rock Me Baby - An old favourite from the king of the blues
- ZZ Top: Gimme All Your Lovin' - Learn to play the Texan trio's biggest hit
- Eva Cassidy: Fields Of Gold - Her beautiful arrangement of Sting's classic
- Vernon Reid - An exclusive tutorial from Living Colour's axe maestro.
- Play like Kossoff - Phil Hilborne examines the style and technique of Free's legendary axeman
- Jazz - Pete Callard proves that even jazz players get the blues
- Funk - Jason Sidwell takes funk to the Extreme using Nuno Bettencourt as an example
- Soloing school - Guthrie Govan turns the spotlight on new scales based around the chord of D Major
- How to read music - How to sightread chords with David Mead
- Martin Taylor - Fingerstyle jazz legend recaps chromatic concepts and sets the scene for future challenges
- Guitar gym - How do you achieve a good balance between picking and legato? Shaun Baxter explains...
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 81 pages