Guitar Techniques April 1999
Guitar Techniques April 1999 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Take the UK's foremost guitar teachers and players, and transfer their finesse and passion for music into a magazine! The magazine has established itself with guitarists who wish to better themselves as musicians in both the UK, Europe and as far afield as the USA and Hong Kong! When it comes to choosing music, GT's Abba to Zappa policy means that there's always something for everyone! Future Music brings you the most in-depth news and reviews from respected industry professionals. We'll also give you all the advice you need to get the most from your current set-up, and interviews with musicians at the cutting-edge of technology.
Guitar Techniques April 1999 contents:
- Rob Davis and Andy Scott - Guitar men from 70s glam sensations Mud and Sweet look back at the guitar sounds that blitzed a generation!
- Cream - Vintage Clapton blues: "Sleepy Time Time"
- Yes - The greatest riffs of the prog supermos
- Steve Morse - Two exclusive tracks recorded in the gt studios by Steve himself
- Green day - Billy's underground acoustic anthem "Time of your Life"
- Martin Taylor -"Chillin" with Oscar: an ode to a cool dog"
- Thrash and death metal rhythm - Time for some serious moshing!
- Country guitar - Using sixths and thirds in your solos
- Mixolydian mode soloing - More hi-jinks with Shaun Baxter
- Beginners' series - Easy right hand picking exercises
- Battle of the bands - Become the bright new stars of 1999
- Win a Steve Morse guitar - Get your hands on a signed Music Man Steve Morse Signature guitar
Original CD mp3 Tracks included
Text Format PDF, 71 pages