Guitar Techniques November 2009
Guitar Techniques November 2009 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors' workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques November 2009 #171 contents:
- The Beatles - Acoustic Styles
- James Taylor - Sweet Baby James
- Mozart - Rondo Alla Turca
- Jerry Reed and Chet Atkins - Jerry's Breakdown
- 30-minute lickbag - Six more great licks from Scott McGill
- Blues - John Wheatcroft on the master of the Telecaster, Roy Buchanan
- Rock - Martin Cooper gets addicted to Jane's guitarist, Dave Navarro
- Guitar Essentials - Jon Bishop with a lesson on both natural and artificial harmonics
- Metal Bootcamp - Sergeant Goulding lays down the law on two-hand tapping. You will obey!
- Creative Rock - Shaun Baxter on playing the whole tone scale over the augmented chord
- Jazz - Pete Callard continues his look at the bebop rhythm bridge
- Fingerpicking basics - Jay Stapley on the bare bones of fingerpicking
- Acoustic - Stuart Ryan with a special new series on how to use the guitarist's friend the capo
- Video Masterclass - Julian Lage Pt2
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 83 pages