Guitar Techniques June 2009
Guitar Techniques June 2009 PDF and Mp3 CD complete issue, cover to cover. Every month we feature full transcriptions of guitar songs and instrumentals in every genre, from blues and rock, to acoustic and jazz. We take pride in providing the most accurate transcriptions around, and cover a full range of styles. The Guitar Techniques tutors' workshops provide some of the best guitar tuition available. Current regular columns include soloing, jazz and fingerstyle. All the music in the magazine is included on a cover-mounted audio CD, complete with backing tracks to let readers play along. If you want to become a better guitarist, Guitar Techniques is the magazine for you.
Guitar Techniques June 2009 #166 contents:
- John Mayer - Every Day I have the blues
- Play Tastier Licks - Sophisticated blues
- Sting - Shape of my heart
- Blues - John Wheatcroft on the blues side of Eric Johnson
- Rock - Martin Cooper looks at the guitar styles of the legendary Alice Cooper Band
- Guitar Essentials - Jon Bishop on the minor pentatonic scale
- Prog Rock - Gianluca Corona unveils the lyrical guitar style of Camel's Andy Latimer
- Metal Bootcamp - Sgt Goulding continues his alternate picking drill. Practise or do a hundred press-ups.
- Creative Rock - Shaun Baxter concludes his look at the harmonic major scale
- Jazz - Pete Callard shows you how to create bebop lines from fragments
- Acoustic - Stuart Ryan on the unique style of Nick Harper
- Video Masterclass - Aynsley Lister
Original CD mp3 Tracks included. Video lesson included.
Text Format PDF, 80 pages