Total Guitar Summer 2000 (#73)
Aug 09 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar Summer 2000 (#73) contents:
- Soundcheck – The new Richard Asheroft, a younger Manics, the supplier of songs to Dawson’s Creek, the hottest hardcore punk act of the moment, a Squeeze-esque singer songwriter… and Taj Mahal!
- Deftones – The successors to Korn’s nu metal crown?
- Classic track – Bryan Adam’s summer of 69. Complete song and backing track version
- TV Theme – Lock Stock… Ocean Colour Scene’s July
- Rock – Don Henley. Boys of Summer: a blistering track, no doubt
- Soul – Otis Redding. Trail those feet in the water with the King of Soul
- Songsheet – Doves. See if you can Catch The Sun with Doves
- Pop – Crowded House. Lap up some Distant Sun with Australia’s finest
- Advanced Blues – Van Halen. Ice Cream Blues: have two Cornettos then play…
- Acoustic – Cliff Richard. Look it’s summer OK, we’re allowed this one
- Blues – Buddy Guy. Solo Sunshine Blues like the master
- Jazz – Gershwin. Summertime in NYC
- Novice – Funk. Funky lead and slidable 9ths.
- Movie theme – Mission Impossible-2. Limp Bizkit on self destruct!
- New Gear. Stuff to covet, buy or steal
- Vintage VHE100CS. New lo-budget eye catcher in a Les Paul stylee
- Yamaha Semi-Solid. An indie guitar? That’s what we think
- Fender Stage 100. Another class amp from Fender – find out if it’s 399 pounds price tag is a reflection of its quality
- Zoom. Stonkin’ classic amp tones – yours for a snip
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 75 pages