Total Guitar September 2002 (#101)
Sep 08 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section.
Total Guitar September 2002 (#101) contents:
- Coldplay: on crazy tunings, why your guitar is like a golf course and the problem with soloing…
- Santana: Learn his version of the great Black Magic Woman
- Stone Sour: Slipknot’s Corey and Jim unmasked!
- Aria Mac 50V: a snarling rock beast under 300 pounds
- Queen – Hammer To Fall
- Coldplay – Yellow
- Santana – Black Magic Woman
- The Offspring – I Want You Bad
- David Bowie – Ziggy Stardust
- Puddle Of Mudd – Blurry
- Oasis – A Quick Peep
- The Who – Substitute
- Chad Kroeger/Josey Scott – Hero
- Guest Column – Ross Godfrey
- In-Depth – Harmonics
- Tenacious D: meet the new Spinal Tap!
- Richie Sambora: Bon Jovi man speaks about new CD
- Daron Malakian; the songs that changed his life
- 12 String Round up: Get textural!
- Fret King Corona
- Crate GFX212T
- ARIA MAC 50-V
- DigiTech GNX3
- 12 String Guitars
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 86 pages