Total Guitar October 1998 (#48)
Jul 14 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar October 1998 (#48) contents:
- John Jorgenson – A third of the Hellecasters and Elton John’s guitarist
- Nick Harper – Return of the acoustic player extraordinaire
- The Supernaturals – Possibly the worlds happiest band!
- The Egg – They make dance music… but with real guitars
- Kenny Wayne – The young bluesman taking the world by storm
- Robert Johnson – Hear the intriguing story of the father of the blues
- The Mavericks – Chart-topping Country stars talk to TG
- Bluffer’s Guide to… Country Guitar. You too could be big in Nashville widi our essential guide to all things C&W…
- Aria pro II TA-40. Semi-acoustic with Union Jack flag – Britpop deluxe!
- Trace Elliot Speed twin. Cool 30W all-valve combo
- Jasmine NTS712S 12-String. Takamine’s budget 12-string electro
- Zoom 2100 digital multi-FX. An effects box with groovy sampling function
- Korg D8 Digital Studio. The new, affordable hard disk recorder
- Classic track – Dire Straits. The epic Brothers In Arms in tab
- Rock – Aerosmith. A style analysis of Joe Perry
- Acoustic – Chet Atkins. Scott Joplin’s The Entertainer, Chet-style
- Songsheet – the Undertones. Wanna get Teenage Kicks right through the night?
- Novice – Funk guitar. Get funky with our ‘how to…’ guide
- Classical – Soleares Por Arriba. Fast and furious flamenco diis month
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 86 pages