Total Guitar November 1997 (#37)
Jul 02 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar November 1997 (#37) contents:
- Stevie Ray Vaughan – Live mastery from the late blues legend
- China Drum – Idiosyncratic power-pop four-piece
- Orange – The History. The story of the classic UK amp
- Dinosaur JR. Rock Genius J Mascis speaks!
- Radiohead – The best band around talk to TG
- The Wildhearts – Anarchy and mayhem with the noise terrorists
- Squier Protone Fat Strat. Fender’s latest Black beauty
- Jackson AT-X. A new rock monster from Jackson
- Weird FX Round-up. Swollen Pickles and Gonkulators ahoy!
- Orange 0TR80 Combo. A brand new amp from Orange
- Zoom 509. All sorts of harmonies – in a box…
- Classic Track – Queen. Hammer To Fall – the 1985 masterpiece
- Novice – Chuck Berry. Master those primal rock ‘n’ roll riffs
- Songsheet – Alanis Morissette. Ironic, don’t you think?
- Acoustic Master – Simon & Garfunkel. The Boxer – limber up those fingers!
- Rock – Bass Riffs. Improve relations with your bass player
- Blues – Melodic Blues. Arpeggios, and how to use them
- TV Themes – This Life. Just as they disappear from our screens…
- Acoustic – Gordon Giltrap. Make a Daisy Chain with resident florist Gordon
- TG Tab Legend. Make sense of our tablature system
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 72 pages