Total Guitar May 1998 (#43)
Jul 08 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar May 1998 (#43) contents:
- Eric Clapton’s psychedelic SG. The guitar god’s spaced-out ’60s guitar
- James IHA – The Smashing Pumpkins solo offering
- Everclear – America’s hottest band talk to TG
- Therapy? The Irish noiseniks are back!
- Johnny Winter/moke. Legendary bluesman and new Brit hopefuls
- Meredith Brooks. On the road with the singer/songwriter/guitarist…
- Richie Sambora. Bon Jovi axeman bears his Undiscovered Soul
- Blues greats: The Pioneers of blues guitar. The 10 most influential blues guitarists
- The Doors. The story behind the recording of LA Woman
- Yamaha Pacifica 151MS. Jazz maestro Mike Stern’s signature series
- Digitech RP7 multi-FX. Digitech ace new multi-FX, complete with tube
- Zoom 3000 multi-FX. Zoom’s space age floor unit
- Landola J-80 Jumbo acoustic. Finland’s finest show off their new series
- Classic track – The Doors. The epic nine-page masterpiece LA Woman
- Novice – Harmonics. A nifty technique to master
- TV Theme – Beavis and Butt-head. Heh heh… cool.
- Songsheet – Radiohead. Help! Call the Karma Police!
- Acoustic – The Rolling Stones. The Bobert Johnson standard Love In Vain
- Classical – Matteo Carcassi. High culture time with Andantino In A Minor
- ROCK – Speed Soloing. Megadeth-style soloing
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 79 pages