Total Guitar July 1997 (#33)
Jun 28 2012
Total Guitar is an interactive guitar magazine. Every issue brings songs to learn, with CD audio to help you play along, reviews of all the latest guitar equipment, and interviews with all the biggest names in the guitar world! Total Guitar regularly contains tablature for Rock, Acoustic, Punk, Blues, Classic Rock and Metal, as well as detailed profiles of guitarists and their specific techniques and playing styles. Total Guitar is aimed at players who would like to learn how to play guitar, with dedicated beginner tutorials in acoustic and electric guitar, as well as helping those who can already play guitar to develop their playing style and learn new techniques and songs.
Total Guitar is mainly focused on tuition, but also has an expert gear reviews section that looks at the latest guitar equipment including guitars, amplifiers, pedals and accessories. Total Guitar also secures many exclusive interviews with guitarists from all kinds of genres and levels of playing, and has an in-depth features section. Total Guitar July 1997 (#33) contents:
- Jonny Lang – Meet the youngest bluesman in town
- Leo Kottke – The worlds finest acoustic player?
- Michael Angelo – TG meets the master of two-handed tapping
- Stevie Ray Vaughan. An in-depth retrospective of Stevie’s life and work with an interview with Jimmie Vaughan
- Megadeth – Dave Mustaine talks you through the new album!
- Skunk Anansie – Guitarist Ace shows you how to play their new hit
- Tanglewood Super-Six. The new retro chic, with Bigsby-style tremolo
- Ovation Celebrity Deluxe. The newest round-backed budget electro
- Zoom 508 – A guitar delay for 99 pounds – bargain!
- Squier Vista Jagmaster – More surf cool with Fender’s newest guitar
- Carl Martin Hot Drive ‘n Boost. Give your guitar sound a boost…
- Classic Track-The Shadows. Hank Martin’s ultra-cool Apache
- Acoustic Master – Classical Gas. The orchestral classic transcribed for guitar
- Movie Themes – Pulp Fiction. Dick Dale’s awesome Misirlou in tab
- Novice – Improvising Solos. Essential soloing techniques with a Hey Joe flavour
- Songsheet – The Eagles. Take It Easy – just the chords and lyrics!
- Blues – Jazzin’ it up. Sound like a jazzer with these five top licks
- Rock – Metallica. Enter Sandman transcribed in full. Grrrr…
- Acoustic – Gordon Giltrap. Gordons ever-popular Shady Tales
Includes original mp3 tracks
Text Format PDF, 77 pages